Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New to this Bloggin' thing...

I've been reading everyone else's blogs for several weeks now, enjoying the conversations, and the insight--and couldn't make up my mind which product to use. Most folks are using Blogger, which makes sense, because of the Shared Collections and Programming blogs that most of us are familiar with. But for my very own, very first blog?? Should I use LiveJournal or Vox, just to be different?? Should I go with the flow and use the one I already know?? You may think you know the answer--since, after all, I AM using Blogger...but what you don't know is that I just spent over an hour setting up a LiveJournal account---and then cancelled it because I just didn't like it!!! They have some cool things--lots of themes to choose from, and such--but the home page is too busy, it wasn't user friendly at ALL (IMO, of course!) and well, I just didn't like it. SO, here I am, in the comfortable space known to us all as Blogger....We'll see now if I can get any further along in this wonderful Web 2.0 journey.....

Cheers.

No comments: