Monday, November 3, 2008

Exploration 9...

Wow...a long time coming this getting to the end of Web2.0! I'll be honest, here ~ probably the only reason I have managed to get through this assignment in any thing that resembles a reasonable amount of time is because I have to clear it off my plate. Between work and two classes at library school and home and family...well, I had to be able to cross SOMETHING off my list today and this was the 'thing' closest to being complete. So TA-DA....it is with great flourish that I take my color-coded pen and put the neatest 'check' next to Web2.0!!

I do plan to revisit this often, however, and I am quite certain that what I learned here will probably come up again in at least a few of my upcoming courses at Clarion. I still want to play around with a few of the explorations--like the social bookmarking one and also with twitter. Still haven't figured all the ins and outs of those things yet so more 'exploring' is probably necessary.

This has been an enlightening project, for sure. It's kind of surprising all I didn't know I didn't know!

1 comment:

CarolJen said...

YAY! Congrats on finishing the exploration! I know how much I love to cross things off of my to do list.